The Think Future conference takes place at Spier Wine Farm, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Spier is one of South Africa’s oldest wine farms and has a fascinating history. The people responsible for this popular destination are committed to bringing positive change to their environment and community.
Address: Spier Wine Farm, R310, Stellenbosch, 7603
The Full Participant Ticket includes accommodation for the nights of 6, 7 & 8 November. Participants who choose this option will stay at one of 2 hotels in Stellenbosch – Spier Hotel or Protea Hotel Stellenbosch.
Which hotel you stay at is dependent on how soon you book your ticket, with the early bookers staying at Spier.
Transfers will be provided to and from the Protea Hotel Stellenbosch to the conference.
Beyond the conference
If you’re attending from out of town, it seems a shame not to stay and explore some of the many attractions Cape Town has to offer. Here’s a taste of just a few of the experiences you could enjoy pre and post Think Future.
- Catch the cable car or take a hike up one of the World’s New 7 Wonders of Nature – Table Mountain
- Visit the renowned Robben Island where former South African president Nelson Mandela spent 18 of his 27 years of imprisonment
- Take a trip to Cape Point and stop en route to say hello to some penguins
- Indulge your inner foodie at the myriad eateries along Cape Town’s trendy Bree Street
- Explore the winelands and sample some award-winning Cape wines
For more ideas of what to do and see or to book a guided excursion, please visit www.capetown.travel