Apply for funding and venture building support.
We provide social entrepreneurs and enterprises with early stage funding, strategic coaching, operational support and useful connections.
We accept applications for ventures that are at the stage of feasibility and development, prototyping and market testing, or transitioning to scale.
Understand our Investment Criteria.
- Applications must be aligned to one or more of our focus areas
- Directly or indirectly, the venture must benefit children aged 0-6 years (this includes the period of development during pregnancy) in South Africa.
- It must benefit children in low-income families, but does not have to exclusively target them.
- The venture needs to have a capable and committed lead person, who is able to benefit from coaching.
- We accept applications from individual innovators, registered non-profit and for profit enterprises.
- Ventures must be innovative in that they find an entirely new way of doing things or repurpose an existing solution in order to solve a real-world problem.
- We’re looking for SMART ventures (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, with proof of concept executed within 2 years) that have been designed to scale.
Once we have received your application, we will aim to get back to you within 2 weeks on the outcome.