Application & Ticket Info
The Application Process
The meeting of ‘unlike minds’ as a catalyst for innovation underpins the Think Future experience. This year we will select 250 Think Future participants with a view to ensuring a good spread of expertise, sectors, cultures and geographies.
Here is how the application process works:
- You will be redirected to the Quicket ticketing platform when clicking the APPLY TO ATTEND button on this page.
- After creating a Quicket profile, which takes less than a minute to do, you will be asked to complete a Think Future 2019 application form.
- Once we have reviewed all applications, you will receive an email via Quicket with the outcome. If successful, instructions for payment will be included.
- If your application is not successful, we will invite you to sign up for a Think Future 2019 Digital Content Pass. This will allow you free access to content and footage from the event.
Please note that sponsorship applications are now closed.
Immersive Experience Tickets
Immersive Experience Tickets include:
- Airport transfers | 13, 14 Oct & 17 Oct 2019
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 4-star Spier Hotel | 14, 15, 16 Oct 2019
- Dinner on 14th | Breakfast, lunch and dinner on 15th & 16th | Breakfast on 17th
- Access to all event activities
Standard Tickets include:
- Dinner on 14th | lunch and dinner on 15th & 16th
- Access to all event activities | 14, 15 & 16 Oct 2019
Standard Tickets do not include accommodation or airport transfers, which are for own arrangement and account.