As an innovation catalyst and investment platform, we see our role as:
Our support includes:
- Funding of up to R1 million (±$70k), over a period of up to 24 months
- Up to 15% of investment value for evaluation
- Consultation on customer-centric project design, implementation and impact evaluation
- Marketing and communications expertise
- Workshops and in-person meetings
- Access to our international early childhood innovation and investor networks
- Discounted access to the 2.5 day Think Future event
We connect people with diverse interests and expertise to contribute to the development of innovation.
We also make connections between disparate concepts and across geographic and sectoral borders.
Experience has shown that it is the combination of our deep understanding of social and systemic challenges combined with broad cross-sectoral engagement that sparks innovation.
2. Enabling innovation
Our understanding of early years challenges in South Africa enables us to source, co-create and pivot inventive solutions that are relevant and scalable.
We provide strategic, financial and hands-on support from ideation to proof of concept (POC), and actively experiment with multiple pathways to scale.
We share insights on innovation products and processes to contribute to a collective understanding of what has and has not worked.
We also actively seek opportunities to communicate the importance of positive early life experiences to influence perspective and drive behaviour change.